My vintage

I was not Planning again tonight but when Marie sent me the final version of the fringe dress i could not help myself so here i am again But keeping it short. I love everything about this dress With, it has to be the best of the bunch from the new releases so far, I wanted to show one dress as without appearing too overdone, by letting the dress do the talking and keeping my accessories to a minimum. my vintage dress by you. BODY: Hair: [kik] hair--Mai(blackBrown) Skin: (fd) Tree Breath - Nude(i love this skin to death>.>) Lashes:ARSNOVA // BLACK long Eyelashes Tattoo:AITUI TATTOO- Japanese Sleeves CLOTHING: Dress:(Milk Motion) My vintage fringe dress horses1 Shoes:(Milk Motion) My Pocahontas sandals in Black (coming soon as well as other colors) ACCESSORIES: Necklace:(VW) Tortoise Shell Bugeyes Necklace(freebie) The second look i just wanted to show how cute the top goes with simple jeans my vintage by you. BODY: Hair: George St. - Dance-a-Thon 2005 (Natural Black) Skin: &Bean - The Pale Anger Placid Lashes:ARSNOVA // BLACK long Eyelashes CLOTHING: Top:Part of (Milk Motion) My vintage fringe dress wolves Jeans:(Milk Motion) my boyfriend jeans black Shoes:HOC - Sneaker Wedges ACCESSORIES: Necklace:TS*Lollypopnecklace/grey Belt:Black strung leather belt (shiny things) oh MARIE lol by you. out Today at Milkmotion <3 van

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

both ur avis are so cute

Post a Comment