Falling into Decay

One of my very favorite stores in Sl is Fall into Decay, These beautiful dresses have been in my inventory for so long there almost dusty, and had to make the time and effort to snap them.
if you have never been to oki Karas`s store you must do her collection is still small but her dresses are amazing with torn and distressed textures frayed hems Floaty airy skirts makes these pieces unique and beautiful.
While at her Main store be sure to look around the the beautiful Alirium gardens.




Necklase: Earthtones: Heartwood Necklace Gold
Arm Wings:YIPs for left arm wing single from the Bird package
YIPs eye roly poly worn in hair
Hair:!lamb. Milk - Powder
Skin:[]::Tuli::[] Bella  pale natural (coming soon to her store)
Dress:*fid*C-01-white Fall into Decay

 

Skin: Dutch Touch ::JoLie:: Olive - YellowEagle(coming soon)
Dress:*fid*C-01-black Fall into Decay
Shoes:Aoharu Ethnic Bijou Sandals
Jacket: The Closet:Cropped Fur Jacket
Hair:SLink Julianne Hairstyle
Feathers from Fd

 
Skin:Dutch Touch River CatsEyes
Tights:!O: Basics Sheer Leggings [PITCH]
(Milk Motion) my crow cape without bow(coming soon)
Dress:fall into decay *fid*A-02-black
Hair:Maitreya Faye - Pitch
Ears:SLink Sachara Elf Ears Pointy

Skin:Dutch Touch:JoLie:: CafeNoir- Black (coming soon new tone)
Dress:*fid*B02black
Bangle:[LeLutka] - Judith Bracelet color scripted
Shoes:[LeLutka]-SHANON Diamond Black
Hair& Hat CBC: Timeless glamor (Classic brunette)
Necklace:P.C; Stone Mozaic Bib Necklace


Also I had to show a sneak peep of ikis new skin Jolie will be doing a more in depth review in the week but my god has Jolie got a beautiful face well done iki Skins will be out soon.



p.s I would like to take the opportunity to Thank Dango Chan whos celebrating her 100th blog post today \0/
which I as well as 5 other amazing girls was asked to pose to be in the post.
Ty Dango Chan heres to 100 more posts <3

p.s take a peep at her post here
Love Vanity
x
x

10 Comments:

Vanleen Brooks said...

What can I say other then :0

what a beautifull post each picture is simply stunning the closet Jacket and black dress is my favorite look so chic.
There is also an air of fantacy and magic in the first and 3rd pic just breath taking post I don't normally comment but I just had to say how much I loved the post.

Chance Greatrex said...

love the light aery first look! Fly away you!

Kiki said...

Can't wait for the new Dutch skins, I saw some of the make up on her flicker looks yummy,
and I agree with chance that first look is so cute and soft. X

Miss Emboa said...

I very much like how you present dresses in pictures seeing edit and not edit I just find your blog from clicking link on Flickr love your styles.

Anonymous said...

Flipping stunning!

Ashe Anthony said...

You look so cute with these skins !!

Can I also ask where you took these pictures to looks so pretty?

Aldero Akami said...

I LOVE IT

for me that's your best style ever. Just amazing :) )))
Great job

Unknown said...

awwhh wow just... every outfit is amazing.
yr so pretttttty ♥

Mahari said...

Oh wow vani the outfits and pictures are so beautifiull :o

<3

And Jolie looks great on you.

nil giha said...

<3 şekerim
you make me smile all the time

agree about pan's labyrinth
agree about all you say about marni,lelutka,maitreya..marie (ı wanna kick her)..and all ı read at all your posts ı missed when ı wasnt around
<3

Post a Comment