You give me butterflies

You give me butterflies by you.
You give me butterflyz Got me flying so high in the sky I can't control the butterflyz NINIKO MIX Kae Sahara released some new goodies in NiNiko this week, The Chiffon Cutsew top being one of them. The top is so girly and ever so cute it inspired me to do the above pic Taken in my sl Garden, Its 2am right but had so much fun playing with these pieces i had to show so i will keep this short:P. <span class= BODY: Skin: BP* AUG skin 3/black eye line Lashes:ARSNOVA // BLACK long Eyelashes Tattoo:*smudge-Tiny Bird-arm feathers Eyes:pc eyes by LL Hair:W&Y yuki HAIR 41C/BP* summer chignon/W&Y yuki HAIR 41C CLOTHING:(Left to Right) Top:Used flower cardigan_brown/-tb- Plain & Tidy Cami Skirt:"NINIKO"Simple skirt Shoes:WedgeSole gladiator TC ACCESSORIES: Necklace:-*Kookie* Creme bird necklace/~LustY~ Ice Cubes Bracelet look Two Top:"NINIKO" Chiffon Cutsew-Upper Shoes:Armidi Gisaci - Vidalia Pump Pants:(Milk Motion) my short jeans black(These are out tonight at long last with many color options) ACCESSORIES: Socks:-Maitreya Prim Socks Black CLOTHING:Look three Top: "NINIKO" Chiffon Cutsew-Upper Shoes:.:Periquita "Wrap me up Dolly" shoes Soft Pink Pants:"NINIKO"Simple skirt ACCESSORIES: Socks:-Total Betty *Poodles* white sockie ::69:: RiBoN (not for sale) but <3 thank you so much for the gift Glasses: by NaNa Beatty part of junk food set ( where is Nana Beatty by the way i miss her :( ) Band aid and Graze by Sentou Yousei cant find the shop in search anymore. so :P by you. so :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

awww these looks are so so so cute

Post a Comment