Oh Marie

Ive been holding out posting these for what seams ages, Maries done it again with 3 new yummy releases. milkmotion my romantic silk blouse by you. my romantic silk blouse, My fringe skirt and my uber faves My loose t shirt. the Romantic Blouse shown in the pic is so cute and vintage looking, comes in many colors with florals prints ranging to dotts. Maries been working her ass off the last couple of weeks to get these out and well worth the wait. the romantic Blouse and fringe skirt will be out in Maires main store in Milkmotion on the cupcake sim today.

+Style Card+

main pic

Skin: Mai midnight Hair: Minnie Coif- Brown Top: *COCO*_Cardigan(Lace)_Jacket Shoes: comfy boot shiny things tights: holey tights kookie

Bag: {SMS} Gem Little Bag Brown

Bangles: LalALa Bracelet /wood (r forearm) by LeeZu!/ [LeLutka] WOOD BANGLES II- by Miabella

Blouse: romantic Blouse by milkmotion (out now)

and more yummys. the loose t shirts shown below are my new ultimate must, they remind me alot of the t shirts i wear in rl with skinny jeans ima sucker for over sized t shirts with cool prints. Picnik collage by you. they go perfectly with the New Fringe skirt.

+Style Card+ left to right

Skin: Milk Motion) Ninon Pale T - hard masc/black star

Hair: !lamb. Mister Sister – Powder Top: * My loose Tshirt Mickey ( will be out this week) Shoes: AKEYO_sneaker_AKIDAZ tights: holey tights kookie

Bag: {SMS} Gem Little Bag Brown

Skirt: (Milk Motion) my leather fringes skirt black

Socks: *UnTone Quilt* Mokomoko Socks / charcoal

Skin: (Milk Motion) Ninon Pale T - big eyebrows

Hair: :::LiNe::: Gizem/Black

Top: (Milk Motion) My loose Tshirt Vintage brooch ( will be out this week) Shoes: AKEYO_sneaker_AKIDAZ

Skirt: (Milk Motion) my leather fringes skirt black

Socks: *UnTone Quilt* Mokomoko Socks / *Sheer* Tights 02: Torn Nylon

+Style Card+

Skin(Milk Motion) Ninon Pale T - hard masc/red strip

Hair*TRUTH* Ivy – Black

Top: (Milk Motion) my loose tshirt Motel( will be out this week) Shoes: AKEYO_sneaker_AKIDAZ

Skirt: (Milk Motion) my leather fringes skirt black

Socks: *UnTone Quilt* Mokomoko Socks

Snapshot_035 by you.

1 Comments:

chantal gg said...

omg i love the hair in the pic shame coif has closed :(

love ur postings keep them coming

Post a Comment