LeLutka Spring Collection

I was blessed to attend LeLutka Spring Collection showing this afternoon, And I think I wanted to scream every time a model walked out the collection is truly Simply amazing palette of neutral tones and pastel shades for a natures inspired line. I for one am not one to dress in formal clothes but Valena I have not taken off the Valentina dress cant wait to see more from you. Everything from head to toe with the collection is timeless from the hair to the brand New shoes By Thora. I congratulate The Lelutka team and thank you so much for the invite and Gifts. And Miabella for making sure I never need to buy prim jewellery ever again lol. Above is some of my fave pieces in the the collection. Look 1. Dress: Valentina Black Skin: London Revolution Light Hair: MMS Hair-Grace Brown Eyes: MMS-city-MIDNIGHT Earrings: [Lelutka] CLAIRE CLUSTER- ROSE DUST- by Miabella Shoes: SHANON Beige Look 2: Pants:-MASHA /wheat Undershirt [LeLutka]-TANK white Necklace: m.fox hooked necklace- noir stone Shoes: [LeLutka]-SHANON Beige Hat:fabricB/nava jowhite Earrings:DROP PENDANT EARRING- MAYAN Skin: MMS-LondonSunKissed Bag: [LeLutka]-SACK bag/white I think my new personal fave bag <333 Look 3: Hair: MMShair-Ava – Pitch Shoes: [LeLutka]-SHANON Diamond White Pants: SATIN pants Ice Bag: GLEN Top Handle Bag-Papayawhip Skin: MMS-JohannesburgDark Earrings: m.fox earring- Mix & Match Onyx Set Look 4: Hair: (VW) London Import - Brown Tones Top:[LeLutka]-LOTTA olivedrab Pants:[LeLutka]-MISCHA jeans/green light_Pants Shoes:[LeLutka]-SHANON Pea Bag:[LeLutka]-GLEN Top Hendle Bag-Papayawhip Skin: MMS-LondonSunTan-makeup1b <3 you jelly ty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment