Free

Free by you.free21 by you.

This outfit reflects how im feeling in life right now and I must say I’m feeling pretty damn happy :D

I love to be in an outfit that makes me smile and feel confident! In both slives,

I've been looking for some Boho design inspiration lately,

And after trying on the vintage cardi from Modd. G the whole look came together,

Also I just have to say the pencil Skirt by Fetch is <3333>

They go with everything dress em up down with a plain tank top perfect<3

BODY: Hair: Maitreya Apple - Caramel Skin: :GP: Acorn FREX Lashes: Eyelashes & Moody Eyes CLOTHING: Skirt: Fetch Alternative- Brown Pencil Skirt Cardi: *Modd.G Vintage Grunge Cardi Socks: **en Svale.** Free Knee Socks(Pink) Shoes: .:Periquita - Mary Squares Shoes Brown Undershirt:Love Lace <3>

ACCESSORIES: Earrings: P.C-Pearl Earring Necklace: EARTHTONES- Carollin, Necklace Gold/Black

Bangle: ChaosLotus -Starlusty Vday Hunt Bangle <3 steve

1 Comments:

Linka said...

yay lovely look

:)

Post a Comment